What is a water damage indicator?

There is a very small device found in almost every electronic component, it is called a water damage Saratoga indicator, it is also known as water damage tape, sticker, water contact tape, indicator, etc. The device, no matter what it is called is used by manufacturers and service technicians to see if the device was in contact with water or any other liquid. Most warranties are void if the cause of damage was immersion or contact...

Read More

Pin It on Pinterest