Protect Your Health by Requesting Radon Abatement in Milwaukee, WI

An element that may be lurking inside any home or building is a dangerous, airborne gas called radon. It’s dangerous because it is a radioactive gas, which means it has the potential to cause cancer. In 1988, the Surgeon General began to issue a warning about radon. Radon may be responsible for thousands of cases of lung cancer every year in people who never smoked. In fact, the lung damage from the radon level in many homes is...

Read More

Pin It on Pinterest