Finding a Bail Bondsman in Franklin, Louisiana

 

Even well-to-do people get caught up in bad situations. They can find themselves behind bars for any number of reasons. A bail bondsman can work to get individuals released and lift the burden of posting bail. Here’s how to find a reliable bondsman in the state of Louisiana.

Qualifications and Experience

One of the most important requirements is credentials. There are several places to find a bail bondsman in Franklin, Louisiana. Be sure to look through all of the options and consider qualifications such as years of experience, education, and practices. Make sure that the bondsman is licensed to work in the state, and check out the bail laws for Louisiana to become aware of the legal process ahead. A bondsman typically takes 10% of the bail amount from the defendant; anything more should be a red flag. It’s also a good idea to ensure that the bondsman and his or her organization are involved in the Association of Louisiana Bail Underwriters. This is another credential of a trusted professional.

Patience and Respect

Besides the legal requirements, a bail bondsman should treat clients with dignity and patience. Be wary of anyone who tries to rush the process or doesn’t take any feedback into account. Remember that these legal professionals take 10% of the posted bail amount and use the remaining 90% as collateral. This could be in the form of real estate, jewelry, vehicles or stocks. Defendants should know about this process, and it will also help them identify whether a bondsman is trying to take advantage of the situation. These people should be there to help their clients, not harm them and their financial lives.

Foulcard Bail Bonds is one of the top bail assistance companies in the state. Take a look at their services, and get in touch with one of their experts anytime.

Be the first to like.

Share

    Author: Kendrick Wilkes

    Share This Post On

    Pin It on Pinterest

    Shares