Eight Steps To Picture Perfect Skin
The camera doesn’t lie without a little help from a touch up app. If you want to give your skin a fighting chance to be naturally soft and smooth it takes a little work. Here are some eight steps to help.
- Washing your face twice a day is a must to keep pores clean, oil down to a dull roar and to remove makeup that can cause break outs.
- Avoid very hot or very cold water as it will cause red and purple lines that appear when capillaries break. Barely warm water is perfect.
- Speak to a beauty advisor or skin care professional who will advise you of the right skin cleanser for your skin type. There are plenty of excellent products such as discount skin care purchased online that will cleanse without drying or breaking the bank.
- One of the most important steps for skin care is exfoliation. It removes the dead skin cells that tend to hang out on the top layer of your skin and that make your face look dull and tired. You can look for discount skin care online that offers exfoliation in cleansers or speak to a beauty advisor especially if you have sensitive skin.
- Don’t make the mistake that because you are young you don’t need to moisturize. Softer skin and smaller pores can be achieved with the right moisturizer for your skin type. You should be using a light formula under makeup during the day and a heavier night cream at night. If you have very oily skin look for water based products and you can skip the night cream.
- Use a light foundation to make your complexion appear smoother and to hide imperfections.
- Medium weight cover ups work best when trying to camouflage any breakouts or uneven skin tones.
- Dark circles can be hidden with a yellow toned concealer a few shades lighter than your skin tone or foundation.
These eight steps will help keep skin picture perfect.