Is The Dewy Look A Myth Or Can A Natural Moisturizer Do The Trick?
The cosmetics industry is a big one. It has been for many, many years. The cosmetics industry has always operated on the premise that miracles can and will happen if you purchase a certain product. Today, more than ever, the cosmetics industry focuses on products that recapture a youthful appearance. Most cosmetics companies claim to offer “hope in a jar” that will give you dewy, firm, young-looking skin by regularly using their product. Many claims are made, but can you truly recover that dewy look? Can a natural moisturizer succeed where synthetic products have only offered insubstantial claims and dreams?
What Is a Moisturizer?
A moisturizer is a product created to replenish the skin’s moisture. Moisturizers hydrate and nourish the skin, while improving the skin’s elasticity. This, in turn, helps to decrease the appearance of dreaded fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes and the corners of the mouth. In the end, the hope is for a skin that is:
- Free from fine lines and wrinkles
In the end, it is believed that certain oils and other plant-based substances can help combat the signs of dryness and age. While the improvements might not always be immediately visible, a natural moisturizer may achieve success where many synthetics fail.
Finding the Right Natural Moisturizer
The sources of natural moisturizers vary, as certain companies prefer specific plant-based ingredients. Many companies combine many preferred ingredients to increase the “punch.” These companies utilize natural plant extracts that have been proven to penetrate into the skin and increase the skin’s moisture. In other words, in order for any moisturizer to be effective, it cannot sit on the surface- it must penetrate deep into the skin to deliver powerful results.
Oils that have proven penetrating qualities are:
- Almond Oil: Nourishes the skin. Often combined with rosewater, it helps to nourish the skin
- Avocado Oil: This is packed with a variety of great substances that fight off aging spots and sun damage to provide you with smooth, glowing skin. Among them are oleic acid, vitamins A 7 D and natural fatty acids.
- Argan Oil: A skin softener, it also acts as an anti-aging ingredient. It is non-specific for skin type, and can be used for even the most sensitive skin.
- Coconut Oil: This is a popular natural substance. It is a superlative skin moisturizer.
- Grapeseed Oil: Highly emollient, this substance penetrates deep into the skin, without leaving a greasy residue.
- Rosehip oil: The champion of anti-aging oils, this plant oil ingredient easily penetrates the skin, helping to refresh and restore.
Finding a natural moisturizer requires an understanding of your skin type, as well as an understanding of natural ingredients. In the end, understanding what your skin truly needs will ultimately lead you to the company that will provide you with the natural moisturizer you and your skin deserve.
If you are considering purchasing a Natural Moisturizer, be sure to look at the products created by Aubrey for this very purpose. we are committed to providing you with the best products possible. To learn more, visit us at contact us website.